Saturday, October 26th from 12pm – 4pm, we will be hosting our annual fall festival, an afternoon of fun for the whole family! Join us for games, bounce houses, face painting, crafts, food, balloon making, basket raffles, chili & pie contests for the adults, appetizer & dessert contests for the kids and new this year, a s’mores station! Invite your family, friends and neighbors. Admission is free.
- Volunteers Needed – If you would like to volunteer for this community outreach event, check off the Sunday Communication Card.
- Candy Donations – Each child will receive lots of treats at the game booths so we need a lot of candy! Earn raffle tickets for bags of candy donated! For those interested in earning tickets, we will collect candy after church on Sundays at the table in the foyer (taking your name and phone number). If you drop off candy during the week, mark your candy bags with your name and phone number and place in the candy donation bin in the foyer. All raffle tickets for candy donations will be handed out at Registration on October 26th.
- Basket Raffle Donations – Pick a theme (e.g. movie night, pasta, games, baking, books, arts/crafts, Christmas, coffee/tea, etc.) and donate a basket for our raffle. Check off the Sunday Communication Card if you can provide a basket.
- Gift Card/Certificate Raffle Donations – We will also accept gift cards or certificates for our raffle event.
- Burger & Dog Donations – Our Harvest Fest team is asking for donations of hamburgers, hot-dogs and buns to serve during the event.
- Food for Hospitality Room – We need lots of snacks for our Hospitality Room. If you can provide a finger food (savory or sweet) check off the Communication Card.
- S’more Fixin’s – New this year is our s’mores station! If you can provide any of the fixin’s for s’mores, check off the Communication Card.
- Pet Rescue Donations – Open Arms of WNY is returning this year and we will be accepting donations of puppy/dog beds, blankets, treats, bones, toys, etc.